What epidemic prevention measures are visitors required to adopt before entering the venue?
Real-name identification + online appointment to safely view the exhibition
- All personnel to enter the exhibition hall must conduct proper self-health monitoring prior to taking part in the exhibition.
- Each individual and his/her close contacts must ensure that they do not have any such symptoms as fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea, or others.
- Participants who have been to hot-spot areas must complete a 14-day self-quarantine before taking part in the exhibition.
- All participants of the exhibition should stay in the hotel for accommodations that meet sanitation and epidemic prevention conditions and should not go to crowded public places outside of the exhibition venue during the exhibition period. Furthermore, they must wear masks when going out, wash hands frequently, maintain social distancing, and make every effort to abide by the epidemic prevention regulations of the exhibition hall and locality.
- All personnel entering the exhibition hall must complete online real-name registration before the start of the exhibition.
- Foreigners who enter the country on a temporary basis must provide an RNA test report and the notice of release from quarantine, as well as present their passports with photos taken for record before they will be permitted to enter the exhibition area.
- Foreigners residing in Taiwan on a long-term basis must present proof of time for their most recent entry and exit before they will be permitted to enter the exhibition area.
- An isolation area should be established at the site, where those with abnormal body temperatures will undergo more detailed inspections. If it is determined that the person is suspected of being infected, the organizer is entitled to notify relevant departments in a timely manner. Visitors must work with the organizer and head directly to the designated pick-up point to prevent people with abnormal body temperatures or high-risk individuals from entering the exhibition hall.
What specific epidemic prevention measures have the organizer and exhibition hall adopted?
- All personnel to enter the exhibition hall must register online with real names prior to the exhibition. The organizer will not allow individuals from areas with high epidemic risk to register for participation in the exhibition or enter the exhibition hall.
- The organizer and exhibition hall will be equipped with necessary anti-epidemic materials (masks, disinfectant alcohol, hand sanitizer, etc.). During the exhibition, alcohol for disinfection will be provided at the main entrances and exits of each hall so that both exhibitors and visitors can disinfect.
- During the exhibition period, all areas with high-frequency contact (toilet, escalator, dining area, etc.) will be disinfected regularly.
- All organizers and exhibitors, construction, transportation, and other exhibition service personnel must carry out daily health registration protocol, in addition to normal work procedures for entering the venue, and must summarize the health status of staff on a daily basis. For staff from hot-spot areas, their health conditions must be verified in advance, and in case of any abnormality, the organizer must be notified immediately. All front-line staff must wear masks as a whole.
- An isolation area must be established at the site, and those with hyperthermia will undergo more detailed inspections. If it is determined that the person is suspected of infection, the organizer is entitled to notify relevant departments in a timely manner, and the personnel entering the exhibition hall must work with the organizer to head directly to the designated pick-up point to prevent people with abnormal body temperature or high-risk individuals from entering the exhibition hall.
- The number of participants attending on-site meetings of the exhibition is limited, and participants must wear masks throughout the process, with the seating plan maintaining a distance of 1 meter.
- Air circulation in all areas of the exhibition hall must be ensured, while the exhibition hall’s entrances and exits must always be kept open, with air conditioning and ventilation switched on.
- The exhibition hall will implement measures to control the ceiling limit of crowds flowing into the exhibition hall to avoid over-crowding and maintain the proper flow of crowds in the hall.
- Personnel who enter the restaurant must swipe their ID card in order to keep diners’ information.
- Lunch is provided based on set meals, and all waiters must wear masks to avoid exchanging spray from the mouth.
- Space between tables in the restaurant must be increased to maintain certain social distancing requirements. According to the instructions by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, a banquet table for 10 people will only be arranged to seat 8 guests.
What specific epidemic prevention measures have the exhibitors adopted?
- Exhibitors must prepare such anti-epidemic and disinfection items as masks, disposable gloves, disinfectant, and hand sanitizers at their booths.
- All exhibitors, their booth constructors, transportation, and other exhibition service personnel must not only carry out regular work procedures to enter the venue, but routine training on preventive knowledge against infection disease for employees and employees of their suppliers/service providers must also be conducted to ensure that personnel who enter the venue master disinfection, cleaning, and other necessary prevention and control knowledge, as well as service skills. Furthermore, such tasks as keeping employee health files and records of personnel management and control must be established to strengthen work management. Information on employee health monitoring and related records must be collected on a daily basis. therein the case of any abnormality, the organizer must be notified immediately. For staff from hot-spot areas, their health conditions must be verified in advance. In case of any abnormality, the organizer must be notified immediately.
- Exhibitors should ensure that the negotiation area is well ventilated and spacious, while customers and sales staff must wear masks. Both parties of the negotiation should maintain a safe distance. Furthermore, the organizer must strictly forbid exhibitors from performing activities that gather crowds, such as promotional activities, and ensure that booth crowds are maintained at a safe distance.
- Exhibitors must strictly implement preventive disinfection and daily disinfection at their booths and for their exhibits, as well as keep records of their disinfection work. Exhibitors must work with the organizer and exhibition hall to properly carry out preventive disinfection and daily disinfection around public areas. All personnel entering the exhibition area must disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer to clean their hands. If exhibitors spot any guests to the booths as having an abnormal body temperature, they should immediately notify the epidemic prevention and control personnel at the site.